WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps among users. In these messengers, you can chat both private and group chats; Making voice and video calls along with the possibility of creating a story like Instagram are other advantages of WhatsApp that make this messenger appear successful in competition with other messengers. In this messenger, you can forward photos, text, links, to your friends. In this article, we want to show how to forward photos with the caption; Stay with us.
Some of the photos that are sent to us in different messengers have a text called a caption. These texts generally include more descriptions of the photograph.
Forward photos with captions on Android
If you want to forward photos with captions to others, you must follow the steps below.
- Enter the chat from which you want to upload a photo.
- Tap the desired photo; a Blue box will appear on the text indicating that you have selected the image. At this time, you can see the sharing option on the top bar of WhatsApp.
- Tap the share option, the photo will open in edit mode and, the caption will be added automatically.
You cannot use the direct forwarding option in WhatsApp chats to do this; because in this case, only the photo will be sent and the caption will not be sent with the photo.
Forward photos with captions in iOS
Sending a photo on WhatsApp with captions is more complicated than doing the same thing on Android. Here you have to manually paste the caption to the photo and copy and paste it.
- Run WhatsApp.
- Tap the caption of the photo you want to forward.
- Make sure you do not tap on the photo environment.
- From the floating toolbar that appears, tap Copy.
- Now tap on the image to bring up the toolbar again and select Forward this time.
- Tap the share option that appears at the bottom of the page. This will open the iOS sharing tab.
In this tab, find WhatsApp and then tap the person or group you want to forward the message to in your contacts. This will open the photo on the edit page.
Note that in iOS, the caption text is not automatically added to the photo like Android, and you have to tap the Add a Caption box to add the caption and, then hold down the toolbar to open it, and choose the option Select paste.